My unforgettable experience on the Computer Shop

Last Saturday,I check my Blogger stats on the Computer Shop in Ortigas.Almost spending for a hour and a half,beside me shouting,yelling and teasing about playing DOTA or defense of the ancients a Warcraft special mode.A young teen watch me and call some images and videos,"Zaido" and "Power Rangers",but I understand about this just because of Super Sentai' absence and few Tokusatsu series which is not familiar to him.I observed some people playing a game,was totally a bird brains ,sometimes they will laugh at me searching videos and images about Toku,but I don't mind them just because I'm not same as them.But look some of them pretend to be matured enough,but a totally freaking childish,some of them are older than me playing with the youngsters,SHAME!!.I encountered watching punching bird brains beside me,but I don't mind about this,they act below 12,how immatured.Watching Tokusatsu doesn't mean immatured,it is on the personality of an Individual.

Comments