All I want to say this Christmas

This time I would like to say this Christmas all about the 10 wishes that should be true.

1. Support the ORIGINAL,Beware of IMITATIONS.



I just recently go to Trinoma and SM North Edsa this Afternoon ,and what a SURPRISE for me....displaying Power Rangers Samurai including Shinkenger figures as a substitute for its shortage.So what the hell of these toy shops doing including the freaking series.Contented on 23 like a summary of a novel or maybe a short story.The worse about this was displaying Super Sentai at the back of the rip-off or maybe display under the Gondola.

2.Stop airing Tagalized American shows including stupid remakes.



All of channels were pure of Tard funny,freaking shows that teaches stupidity in life.A comedy,superhero or whatever cartoons are all tagalized???that means Pinoy doesn't understand English at all.Honestly speaking Filipinos were one of the most fluent in English ,and they understand what are they watching at.So what do you think of watching movies,need to Tagalized????.

3.I hope Japan can create a new genre,new franchise and a new era of Tokusatsu.



The Tokusatsu series nowadays was dominated by Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.I'm not against it,but its totally tired if only two genres are currently active.What happen Ultraman??Where are you??? is there something new????.I hope this year Japan would be decide for another genre of Tokusatsu,just like in the 70's before where variety of Tokusatsu series appeared.

4.Fansubbers are the saviors of International Tokusatsu Community against boredom of mainstream media.



I wonder why Toei can't give us 100% entertainment and pleasure to our favorite Tokusatu series.I understand some of the fansubbers violate the laws of copyright,but think of it,that they should be provide a channel for international Tokusatsu fans.Fansubbers are the ones to provide translations just to satisfy our viewing pleasure and to become aware about the innovation in the Tokusatsu genre.Mainstream media nowadays sucks,selfish and not open for us,that's why we depend on Downloading and streaming sites.

5. Cosplay in our country should be balance between genres,not all anime (Especially  Naruto,Bleach and One Piece) and K-POP.


I just observe in some cosplay conventions,the majority in the event were more in Naruto .I'm not against this,but there's an imbalance.Tokusatsu cosplayers were few while Naruto were overpopulated at the convention.I just observe for some fans about the perception in Toku.Some of theme acknowledge,and some of them were ignorant of saying power ranger or zaido.I just thinking if I want to go for another cosplay event or just watch Tokusatsu series at home.

6. Toei should provide sites for the International Tokusatsu Community.

In a youtube channel by Toei is only exclusive in Japan.Totally selfish,Toei didn't understand that Tokufans from other countries exist even it's fade away from the mainstream media,especially in the Philippines.I hope Toei provide a channel for us and to connect to other English-speaking countries who love Tokusatsu series very much.

7. Magazine for solid Tokusatsu Fans, aside from Otakuzine, or any Japanese Hobby magazines.


The Tokusatsu series seldom featured in a K-ZONE magazine.The Otakuzine magazine didn't recognize Tokusatsu as a part of Japanese Hobby genre.Some of anime magazines,you can't find or one Tokusatsu series.I hope theres a provider of magazine regarding to Tokusatsu.

8. Salesman in Toy Shops are more favor to original made Tokusatsu than stupid remakes.


I just ask different Salesman from toy shops from SM,Ayala Malls,Robinsons and other malls that they would favor for an original Toku series than the lame Power Rangers.Why??? watching the series is the part of their job,it is between watching the original and remake just to create a marketing strategy on how to sell a toy and to attract customers.So the majority of them would favor to original ones such as Super Sentai jut because of the story content that makes catchy such as the cult-classic Maskman.

9. Filipino should make their own Tokusatsu series not remakes.



If you remember Rounin wayback 2008,a considered original Tokusatsu made in the Philippines was better than the shit Zaido that composed of 100 episodes full of disappointments.I'ts not bad to create their own sentai,but not to remake just like the rumored adaptation of Maskman.I'm getting tired of Comic superhero just like the thousand of Superman and Spiderman wannabes.Just create own Filipino Tokusatsu related to our culture.

10. My one and a half years of blogging was happy.



I'm just happy about my own blog,that still strong for almost one and a half years featuring latest from Tokusatsu series,remembering Tokuseries in our country and featuring some stupidities that affects Tokufans.As you see,I'm not featuring any DX and SFH figures just because I'm only a simple person and don't have time to collect some action figure just because of problems financially.For the coming 2012 I will add some features regarding to Tokusatsu and will costumize my lay-out for this year.Just watch out.

Comments