Kamen Rider W/Double forms' theme songs

If I featured to you about the Kamen Rider Kiva form themes before,now I introduced to you the theme of the 2009-2010 series Kamen Rider W.

Kamen Rider W Cyclone/Joker Theme

This theme is sang by a lady,The song for me is similar to the opening theme.The sound is totally cool exclusively it is usable if I have some night party.



Kamen Rider W Heat/Metal Theme

This is sang by a male.This song is also the foundation of being enthusiast in the Jrock genre.The rough voice is similar to Match Box 20.




Kamen Rider W Luna/Trigger Theme

It is a hip-hop version of this theme.This is the Hip-Hop remix of Double.Looks awesome,if you remember when Shotaro and Philip join the singing contest to investigate about the Dopant.



Kamen Rider W  Extreme theme

This song is from the Maximum level ,even you watch the series,it is totally high for me.Extreme dream meaning the hopes and dreams of each people in Futo that corrupted by the Dopants.

Comments