Toy Stores sucks

I just wondering,why this kind of shit still promote this kind of copycat franchise' merchandise and some toys all over the country was totally infested just for the sake of money.Masked Rider,Ultraman then Power Rangers,what was that?????



I went to SM Makati yesterday and look what I've got.A set of ranger keys which is only one displayed and the rest were copycat action figures.It's a first time to me to saw this finger sized figures but still the salesman called it Power Rangers.I clear to him that the Japanese made was the original if he remember Maskman,then followed by the fucking xerox copy Power Rangers.Even the salesman doesn't know that the Japanese version was still exist.



The really shocking was,the product named was Power Rangers and still emphasized by some shits anyway.Sentai here in our country was still absence on the awareness of other tokufans who are stuck up to Bioman or Maskman


Comments