Mirai Sentai Timeranger vs. GoGo V (My Best Super Sentai Crossover I've watch)


This movie has been a decade ago.I really like the color match-ups with their henshin and fighting scenes in the past eras such as cowboy,samurai and prehistoric era.The first scene was the rivalry between the principle of being a hero until the Timeranger learns about the word spirit from GoGo V in the final.Unlike Shinkenger vs. Go-onger which is the worst crossover I've ever watched just because the scene where Shinkenger go to met up with Go-ongers does'nt fit including the color match-up and the all-together meet up in the start of the story.As for now Goseiger vs. Shinkenger for me have a little disappointing on the story and the Henshin,Rolecall and the music background line-up was worst for me just because the current series should be first before the previous meaning Goseiger turns first before Shinkenger .

Comments