Our MIDI/DVD Player



I'm always downloading fansubs on our PC every morning, because our broadband is a lame,slow in other time.I'm currently watching Go-onger,Dekaranger and Gekiranger to familiarize more about them just because I'm more on Kamen Rider before. Last Christmas my sibling buy an entertainment set by Promac,which I've plan also to buy the portable dvd with the USB port. It's complete set of Television,Midi/DVD and speaker for cinematic experience.I just try to plug-in the USB and it's effective,I'm watching the shows such as Kamen Rider OOO,Goseiger and Gokaiger downloaded in Fileserve,Hotfile,Sendspace,Mediafire and Filesonic,unlike Megaupload that most common on the Fansubs because some of them are blurred and play slowly or else automatically stop. It's a crystal clear and nice sound that you can feel watching a television not on the ordinary DVD,because some of them were blurred or can't understand what kind of video format is this. This is another experience for me,I'm just waiting for the new innovation of television,that includes the USB port. Only Sony can provide videos unlike others only image they can accepted.If you want to watch on MIDI through USB,the video format should be AVI.

Comments