Hina Izumi would be the 8th female Kamen Rider???


The first female Kamen Rider has debuted in Kamen Rider Ryuki in 2002 as Kamen Rider Femme.Yet another Kamen Rider release after Decade's Kivara. Some of this characters were appeared on movies and specials,but I wish it will be a regular character on the series.



According to Riho Takada's blog she will played the next Kamen Rider in the series Kamen Rider OOO,its either the Summer Movie or the Hyper Battle Video.I hope it could be true,or it's better to debut in the series as an ultimate twist.



She will called Kamen Rider HiCaTu the combination of Hyacinth, Carnation and Tulip Core Medals. Sounds pinkish. Hyper Battle Video looks funny for me since I watched from Agito to Double.But I think it's a battle between females hehehe gonna exciting about this rumor.So watched out for the upcoming updates.

Comments