Chonjuu Sentai Liveman Pinoy version ????


The anon tell me recently on my Blog entry about the rumors that Alodia Goseingfiao a popular cosplayer plays on a classic tokusatsu series Chonjuu Sentai Liveman.For me I really don't believe in that,it's impossible because it's not wel- known.Goranger, JAKQ, Google V, Bioman, Maskman, Turboranger, Fiveman and Jetman are already aired before but Liveman is very questionable.But I think it's either a fan fic of another Tokufan or ABS-CBN create another stupidity to reformat into fantaserye with no sense.Zaido destroys Shaider then Liveman.They create never before aired series just to look original,but totally looks stupid.

Just imagine those rumor casts of a remake series in this 2 videos below.Just tell me if they fit or not,or just another shame as Zaido.





Comments