Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger opening/ending

I'm just waiting for the fansubs release but anyway here's the official opening and ending of Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger



The introduction before the song has been returned since from Dekaranger to Gekiranger opening theme.I really miss the introduction since Shinkenger op change the style for opening theme.All I can say about this video was better than Shinkenger featuring past sentais and the scenes looking at different places.





The ending theme looks like a Goonger remix as the first batch of Super Sentai from Goranger to Liveman with matching scenes by the Goukaiger.The most cuter was the scene from Goggle V tied Aimu and Luka blows up the Bioman.If myself will include this video I will grab those ranger keys.Soon they are next batch include so lets continue every episode.

Comments