Kamen Rider Ryuki(Tokusatsu of the month of January)Playstation


This game is in Fighting game genre unlike I played other Kamen Rider games they are adventure games in a side scroll format.I play this on Playstation 2 and I'm amazed of this because 13 all of them in order to survive.This intro was just like watching the series,I want to find this if I'm install the PSX emulator.


It looks like Gundam Century because different names including a Kamen Rider name have different attack,defense and finishers.Here's the review from AllieRX87 about the game.


Their special attacks and finishers was just like playing Street Fighter,this also includes fighting with a monster.The graphics of the game was just like remembering my Highschool days playing Playstation now it was easliy download on a PSP game.

Comments