Latest,Reactions and my Reasons on my Blogsite



There are some latest to upgrade my blog,reactions what happened to my blog post also the reasons why I made this site









1.I'm really disappointed for those 3 video I post on my blog is another upcoming suspension waiting for that just because you want to sell your DVD.You must thankful, but I'm gonna confused if I wanna post another video then you detected the video also the user you want to suspend.





2.Why I'm upgrade my blogsite???.I'm upgrade my blogsite to check some people viewing my blog most of them here in our country,I did this doesn't mean to check my popularity even I'm not popular but to check other people who is involve in suspending some videos I posted here.I'm not suspecting anyone but just to sure what reasons do they want this thing even it is obvious.





3.I add some blogpost about Tokusatsu artists in their latest singles,commercials,upcoming movies and different Jdorama and Tokusatsu series.I add this to gave updated and other information about whats happening to Tokusatsu Artists and their latest status.





4.Why am I started blogging?I'm a former victim of those copycat ones until I enlightened myself through the internet since my high school days.I started posting some topics on 2 Friendster groups one is a whole Toku group and 1 is an anti-copycat who remakes Shaider which is already finished their stupidity.The discussion I posted was all about current issues related to Tokusatsu like stereotypes and stupidity of other people,Tokusatsu series connected to other ones also remembering some series that would be cherish. For almost 2 years until I found this site to express my feelings and share my ideas even my reactions for other sites and condemn some stupid things in our entertainment today.I'm inspired with other bloggers also bashers to express their own feeling about wrongdoings happen in our country.





5.Why this blog entitled Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines?It looks like personal blog for being bias sometimes, but my own purpose is to deliver what happened to the Tokusatsu here in our country also updates for those Tokufans who want too see whats happening in Tokusatsu currently aired in Japan also searching some countries tribute in their favorite series.


Comments