Kamen Rider OOO theme on Nokia Cellphones



I'm just digging around the foreign Toku sites with different texts until I found this precious one.Majority of Filipinos were Nokia users for almost 2 decades and some downloads were too limited on the WAP sites so I discovered this through the forum sites.Kamen Rider OOO theme for Nokia just look for the pictures.


The menu looks cool with core medal icons of Tajadoru,Gatakiriba and Ratorata.The message folder is also the same as the menu folder,they should add other medals to look cool.Music player,gallery folder and calendar(too dark to see black texts you need to highlight) were still the same and no changes.The screensaver is okay but I want to see it if I apply this theme to my mobile phone.The picture in the loading icon is okay with 3 forms of Ozu.All I can say about the theme was good but there are still improvements, soon they are upcoming applications on OOO just wait and see your favorite applications.

If you like this theme just click the button below.




OwnSkin Preview
Download To Mobile Phone: kamenriderOOO ver.2


Here's the other for other nokia units.

OwnSkin Preview
Download To Mobile Phone: Kamen Rider OOO Episode 12

Comments