I watch this recently on Red Channel (Asian Movie Channel)


I really thought it's really hard to find Tokushows and movies on cable channels until I found out this Asian movie channel by HBO called Red Channel.It contains movie from Hong Kong,China,Korea,Taiwan and of course Japan.But anyway I'm not still satisfied because there's no permanent place for Tokushows here in cable and VHF channels.



I watch recently the movie Shakariki!,a movie created by TV Asahi on 2008 stars Yuichi Nakamura (Sakurai Yuuto/Kamen Rider Zeronos of Kamen Rider Den-O) and Hiroki Suzuki (Jan Kando/Gekired of Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger)tells about the story of a team rebuilt themselves which is Yuichi is one of the protagonists after they defeated by the rival team which is Hiroki played as an main antagonist in this movie and includes the appearance of Koji Seto.



The movie will be aired this Saturday is Kamen Rider the First.It says it's 9 pm but I don't sure if it's specific time because Philippine time is similar to Singapore time,the Philippine schedule is ahead of 1 hour in Thailand.



For the details click this link below.
http://www.screenredasia.com/movie?view=masked_rider_the_first

Comments