Blogging for almost 6 months


For almost 6 months of blogging I'm almost burst out my ideas and reactions about the latest from toku,artists nowadays,remembering the classics and the greasy reality of Philippine TV.For the next posts I will feature bullshits who are ignorant about the existence of toku also who against it. As for now I'm still downloading thru the net and directly watch on DVD via my USB for 4 toku per day or it depends of availability.I'm downloading on ddl and torrent to familiarize toku shows I've not been watched,as of now I'm currently watching Gekiranger,Goonger and Dekaranger because I'm seldom watching them during their current airing and only watching continuously Kamen Rider series since Den-O until I watched Shinkenger because it looks catchy even I don't like the opening credits.

For the start of February I'll create my own personal blog about what I've seen everyday from morning to dawn,from food,entertainment,society,games and many many more.more on criticism about the dirty world of entertainment in our country.

This blog is all around and about being an otaku fan and some random things that I encountered I will also featured AV idols,anime ,Tokusatsu or any programs that I watched and shared it to you.So if you want some suggest on my personal blog come and visit my blog.
Being a blogger I'm very happy and enjoy sharing some ideas even my english is bad at least I did my best to express my freedom to speak anything that I want.So to all of you HAPPY BLOGGING!!!

Comments