Greenhills Shopping Center

I admit myself that I'm not a figure collector just only collecting Tokusatsu videos,images,games and music on my computer or meaning I'm just a simple tokusatsu fan.I went last Sunday tripping around the north too far because I'm from the land of young soil well known by the largest prison camp.First I ride on the MRT from Magallanes go to the Santolan station then walk a little distance and ride on the jeep going to Greenhills Shopping Center.





Just being curious,I went at some Hobby shops and I'm glad they are some of them exactly original set of Tokusatsu accessories.From the Showa to Heisei era they are various accessories from small to big.They have a small space because some of the items were too big to display properly but I'm just amazed this is a perfect place if you want to buy Toku accessories.





I've plan for next time go to other areas to search very detailed hobby shops about Tokusatsu.

Comments