What am I doing now??



I'm posting videos on my blog.

- Its the nice way to more visualize about the topic I've posted and synthesize the happenings form today.



I'm attending now at cosplay convention

- I'm look like a stranger here but my purpose is to meet my fellow tokufans and get along with them and also observing the status of tokufans and our neighborhood otaku from different events.



Download videos

- I'm gonna irritate on what happened on youtube cause of copyright infringement whatever but there's an alternative way to cope up this mess, download some videos without any disappointments of slowdown process in loading the video.



Love the crossovers

- Tokusatsu is getting more innovative due to crossovers such as vs series of SuperSentai and movie wars of Kamen Rider I hope there is a crossover between them.



I'm exciting on the anniversary series next year

- This 2011 Super Sentai turns 35, Kamen Rider turns 40 and Ultraman turns 45 I wish it has more improvements and introduced some new concepts in this decade 2010.

Comments