My own reaction about COSPLAYMANAI X DAY 2

I went to MOA last sunday to attend cosplay mania x day 2. I don't have any time on saturdays due to 6 working days, that's why only sundays is a vacant day for me to attend conventions.

This is my own reactions about cosplaymania x for a second time around which is my first time in anime overload a year ago sama at MOA to.

1. Few tokusatsu cosplayers.

- Always Naruto, Bleach , One Piece, Final Fantasy and Vampire Knight was always common here at convention even a year ago which means more on Anime cosplayers due to recent shows both Non-cable and Cable channels are all anime. There are also tokusatsu cosplayers but a few but at least the best of them I observed how they will organized their own costumes in a resourceful way.

2. PAPARAZZI!!!!
-There are some photographers shoot in every corner around the sun. There are some cosplayers prepare themselves for the performance but there are bunch of photographers waiting for them just like a celebrity waiting for them, some of the cosplayers were also tired and exhausted before the performance due to photo taking.

3.Shy??
- I saw a bigman wearing a kamen rider black helmet and I asked him if he is the cosplayer the character he said no but his friend. I ask some of the questions about Kamen Rider but I feel he's denied that he is a fan( What's the matter if your a Kamen Rider fan, is nothing ashamed of, we have the same taste the worse is if you are a certified drunker or a riot lover) but I understand he's situation it is due to commoners.

4.High headed fools!!!!
- I've encountered some cosplayers which is very very very very ANNOYING!!!!! to the highest level being arrogant. Sorry for being an unknown stranger which is confident to meet with you and other people but sometimes show some little respect for a fan like me.There are some look like superior to others which is unnecessary. ( NOTE:Sorry if I say this because I'm little disappointed with other people to high. I'm not a cosplayer I understand your situations around the event but sometimes respect).

5.All I need is only 50 pesos
- Last time I have only 100 pesos going from my home to MOA but the problem was another 100 pesos for an entrance with full package of services a year ago then now another 50 pesos how disappointing but next time I will sure my budget before going to a convention.

That's all for me,please don't take it seriously it's just my reaction on my experience.

Comments