Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines to create also in Wordpress,Multiply and Facebook

I would have a plan to create also in Wordpress,Multiply and Facebook to spread my blog throughout the world. I re-post my blog with those 3 sites, I don't know if I want some co-author on these blog because I'm being busy in the future.

I'm being disappointed now because my FB account was disabled on following violations. What's the matter of adding anybody, I'm just making friends and adding some of my groupmates. It's just popular now but FS is better than FB because of freedom to copy paste anybody just like personal lay-outs, background music, slide shows and other applications doesn't need to apply an application which repel our freedom to copy paste.I hope my FB will back because it's important to me to contact with my fellows here and other countries.

Now with only 3 followers I just never give up to post anything about toku also against the outrageous world of commoners which we experienced stereotype.

By the way here's the 2nd preview of Kamen Rider 000

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for the Kamen Rider trailer. And hang in there with the Facebook issue. Like a lot of social media sites, they have a lot of rules that they decide not to tell anyone about until they're violated.
TCP said…
Thanks for the advice but anyway I'm just busy with my other account in multiply.