Tokusatsu Merchandise from the Philippine Market



During my observation among the toy shops and hobby stores malls here in Metro Manila and Laguna area there are section especially for anime and tokusatsu toys only.



I observe some tokusatsu toys on toy shops were the majority is power rangers , I would describe the following from the biggest amount of toys: 1. Jungle Fury 2. Operation Overdrive 3. Mystic Force 4.KR Dragon Knight 5. Kamen Rider Blade 6. Kamen Rider Kabuto 7. Kamen Rider Kuuga 8. Kamen Rider Decade 9.Kamen Rider Double 10.Goseiger. The following topnotchers I've mentioned before are more on Power Rangers, but time to time there's no consumers to buy that thing due to story content is inconsistent,3 in 1 something like ranger become a motorcycle or an animal then a robot, what was that transformers rip-off???,short episode maximum of 32, HOW PATHETIC the show was. The next was another rip-off series of Ryuki called Dragon Knight which is now aired on channel 9, how sick they are if others much known about Ryuki then another imitation released WHAT THE H**** are they're doing ????trying to brainwash again and again to destroy the tokusatsu image here. The another one OMG still Kamen Rider Blade,there's no Hibiki ???? but they are still Kabuto merchandise which aired on Cartoon Network love that thing, then Kuuga, Decade and Double, I don't think why kuuga and agito are found on some toy stores since 2003 even they are not aired on Philippine TV, but I thinked i'ts on the internet. I'm glad there were a bunch of Decade and Double action figures out there also Goseiger even they are few they are still toku fans out there which is unknown for me, buy as collection or a toy, because I know tokufans only on my social network friends and groupmates but they are some of them but with different tastes.



The best thing I've seen is a Hobby Stores which you can see some rare items out there even old schools like Tamiya. There are some different original tokusatsu figures from Heisei to Showa like Shaider, Goseiger, Gingaman, Kr Black and anything around the sun with complete sets unlike toy stores out there only limited according on what series aired. They are only seen rarely on malls but you can count on it and satisfy your favorite collections. I'm very thankful to them that they are a blessing for a Pinoy Toku Fan.




The following stores I observed has similar merchandise but Hobby Stores were more on Tokusatsu merchandise than toy stores therefore I conclude was Toy Stores were a bunch of commoners want to buy unlike Hobby Stores were only Elite fans belong and buy what they want.

Comments