My experience on the Internet Cafe


It was sunday sunset after I went to church ,I go to the Internet cafe to check my facebook and friendster account and re-watch kamen rider decade 27 part 2 of kr black/RX world. This episode is an epic win for me decade,kuuga,black and RX team up against Daishocker.

While I watching this episode there are some group of people rent for an hour to watch the latest episode of Naruto and Bleach 'till they look up what I'm watching and they where glad if this is Robert Akizuki who is getting older according to them, their ask me if their is revision or a sequel for Kamen Rider Black,I tell them no, this is Kamen Rider Black return on the episode of Kamen Rider Decade in his world to defeat the alliance of Daishocker.Some of them are really happy not because of Decade it is because of Black.

This experience with the majority of Filipino otaku these days are just like 25% or 50/50 of being an purely otaku fan, as you observe they are majority fan of Naruto,Bleach,One piece and other saga type of anime are only known even old schools just like Dragon Ball and Yuyu Hakusho. You can see them majority through cosplays and different merchandises in hobby stores nationwide. I can't blame otaku fans what are they wearing at It's is due to the anime and tokusatsu show are only limited to watch here in Philippines even in cable channels out there. You can only watch them on the internet if you want some wider information about the genre but some of Filipinos relies only on what they watch on tv for example naruto is now season 2 on tv but on the internet it is already season 5 they would prefer to watch only naruto instead to explore some otaku shows even toku which means they are only to watch on the internet what they've watch only on TV as a reference and limit their curiosity.

Comments