ENJOY YOUR SUMMER BREAK!!!!!



This babes are already graduate from Senior High and going to a summer break.They are sweet 18 turning into 19 this year.Morita Suzuka (Blue/Purple stripe bikini),Rika Adachi (White Bikini) and Misaki Momose (Green Bikini) are featured in this picture.

Misaki Momose looks like Mao Inoue who played Tsukasa in Hana Yori Dango.She looks like a tough Super Sentai heroine for me like Jasmine/Dekayellow of Dekaranger.She is suitable for tough type of Tokusatsu heroine.

Rika Adachi is won a model contest last 2005 when she was 13 years old. She's really a certified hot with her big ass as a symbol of her sexiness.I think she's deserve a role of Kougami's secretary Satonaka of Kamen Rider OOO. I'll just wait for her appearance in Tokusatsu series,it's either a heroine or a villain.


Morita Suzuka is already played as Hanaori Kotoha/ShinkenYellow of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. She is one of the sweetest for me second to Rina Aizawa.I just remember she has an Idol Video from Palawan way back 2006.I wish she played also in other Tokusatsu series such as Kamen Rider or Ultraman.




They are awesome hot. It's really hot in here,and I want to swim this summer vacation.I wish I would be lucky to encounter them on a resort shooting an idol video.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice Butt,I want to date with those 3 this Christmas.